Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Satistically Speaking

Now, you know, I'm not much for numbers.  I always seem to have them in the wrong columns, the wrong proportions or at the wrong times.  From my checkbook balance (which is never quite enough) and my weight (which is always more than enough) and the number of forks versus spoons in the drawer (which is never the same) - numbers elude me.

Mostly that's ok.  I'm a writer.  I live in the realm of adjectives, adverbs, prepositional phrases and other grammatical building blocks which make my world go round.

Today, though, I'm going to throw some numbers out for you.

420 - people who entered the Goodreads.com Give-A-Way
3 -  people who will get a free book for having done so

177 - Goodreads.com Books To Read Shelves on which my name appear

5,000+ - Times someone in the United States has clicked on this blog page
227 - Times someone in Russia has visited here

572 - References to here from KrisANewman.webs.com
572 - References to here from Facebook
  (Twitter references haven't made it to the top ten .... yet....)

387 - Clicks on Daddy's Hands Post (still most popular)
300 - Clicks on Music Sings the Colors of My Life
124 - Clicks on Another Stone Laid in the Path (aka - Seth and Evelyn's Wedding Post)


Unnumbered - Times I have looked over these stats and wondered who you are, where you are and why you read my ramblings.

If you are interested in a free book, want to talk about books, have books you have written and wish someone would tell you what they think of them - visit Goodreads.com.  There will be another give-a-way there soon involving my humble additions to the bookcases of the world.

Look me up there or on Facebook as Author Kris A. Newman.

Oh, wait, one more set of numbers -
  2013 - Year that will bring brand new blessings to you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment