Sunday, January 13, 2013

EBooks on Kindle!

The following is an informational post to inform those who are techno-savvy and Kindle owners that the books which I have authored (two, to be exact) are now currently, immediately, as never-before-previously available for purchase or borrow Kindle. 

There.

I said it.

To be more simplistic, I repeat:

The Book of Pages About Crossing Bridges is on Kindle.  Find it here:  Kindle Book of Pages

AND

A Friend Named Jesus is on Kindle.  Find it here: Kindle Friend Named Jesus

Let me know what you think.

Thanks, by the way, for being readers of words.  Without you, where would a writer like me be?

For those of us without Kindle who would like a book or ten, please stop by the website.  
Find it here: Writer's Pages Webstore

Thanks, again.

This message has been brought to you by Kris A. NewMan, A Writer With Too Many Words




No comments:

Post a Comment