Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Writer's Platform Building Campaign

Just a quick note to let you know you may see some changes around here. 

No, nothing major.  I'm not moving to NYC and I haven't gotten the "call" from a publishing house.  Not yet today anyway....

But I have joined a campaign which will link me to many other writers.  I hope they leave comments and I hope you enjoy the new friendships we are about to make.  I know they will help me hone this skill God has given me. 

I have also added a couple of things to our main page.  If you scroll down the right a bit you'll see some of your favorite posts.  Well, they are someone's favorite.  They are the things that people have read the most.  I thought adding them there might make them easier to find if you suggest them to someone else to read.  I've also added a gadget which shows the all-time page hits to our page.  You will know you aren't alone in reading my ramblings. 

Drop me a note.  Let me know what you think.  After all, as a writer I must write, but as a blogger, it's good to know there are readers.

Happy Wednesday, Friends!  Carpe Diem!


5 comments:

  1. hello! Great post. (Gosh that sounds like the spammers, hey? "Great post, I learn alots from it, your information on that topic is greats.")

    Glad to see you here making the journey with me~

    ~k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris - thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Returning your visit. Looking forward to getting to know you through the campaign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Kris. I'm a fellow campaigner. Lots going on this week ... no, no calls from New York on my end either, but meeting lots of fun and interesting bloggers via the campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what other people are writing about and I'm already learning so much to expand my marketing and confidence. Thanks for stopping by Susanna and Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, Kris. Very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete