Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Special!

Just a quick post at the end of this busy day and before I sleep quick and jump into another packed 24 hours.  To answer requests for direct sales, I have opened a tab on my website called the WebStore. (I know, isn't that clever?)  Anyway, you can order directly through the WebStore and pay through a secure PayPal link.  I get instant notification that you have paid for an order and where to send it.

So simple. So quick.

To make it even a little more pleasant, Christmas special pricing is happening as we speak!

Drop over to the website, slip into the WebStore and see what's goin' on!

So grab a cuppa java, wander around the blog a bit, stroll through the website, peruse the WebStore and let me know what you think.

Praying you will find the richest blessings of Christmas grace for you and yours this Christmas season.

I am grateful for your support and encouragement.

Thanks for visiting,
Kris

Here is the link to the website:  Writer's Pages

Here is a link to the WebStore:  WebStore



No comments:

Post a Comment