Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogs and More Blogs

This blog is about a blog.  Well, actually it's about a blog about this blogger.

Some of you may know I have written many times in the past for an e-zine called ninetyandnine.com.  Based out of St. Louis, MO, 90&9 started as a connection point for Christians to share information and creativity with other like minded Christians.  There were short stories, reviews of various media, devotions, poems and all sorts of other "stuff."

I have written for them quite a bit over the years.  The Tolstoy review is there and so is the Mitch Albom book reviews and, of course, the review of Hope's Boy.  Some interviews, too, with some friends enjoying their 15 minutes of fame.

And now my own 15 minutes is ticking away.

Lee Ann Alexander, a writer and literary expert in her own right, writes about me.  I am very honored.

And since you are my readers, I share the link with you.

Toast to the good days!

It's a new season.  I do declare, winter has come to an end!

NinetyandNine Interview with Lee Ann Alexander is found here: http://www.ninetyandnineword.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment